Performance Brands PB1CWR HURON TORSION Waterproof Safety Boot
When you need a tough boot but still want to keep the flexibility in the sole when driving, the Huron is a great option. Not only is it fully waterproof, the ankle support also provides extra protection when walking across rough ground. The addition of the bump cap protects the leather at the front of the boot making it last longer. The PU sole is light, comfortable and fully waterproof so no more wet socks.
- Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO WR SRC
- Weight: 690 grams
- Upper: Breathable, full grain leather, tongue and collar. Waterproof and breathable membrane. Ankle support zone – helps prevent ankle twisting.
- Inner Lining: Abrasion resistant, moisture wicking textile.
- Toe Cap: Steel.
- Midsole: Textile pierce resistant.
- Sole Unit: Lightweight injected dual density PU/PU Anti-static. Shock absorption, heat resistant to 120°C.
- Footbed: Moisture wicking, breathable and washable footbed.