Performance Brands TORSION PB1C Safety Boot
The Torsion Pro is a lightweight hiker suitable for most industrial applications. Typical applications include warehousing, logistics, construction, vehicle recovery and mechanics. The ankle support system makes the boot suitable for working on uneven ground.
- Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- Weight: 700 grams
- Upper: Breathable, Full Grain Nubuck Leather with Textile Tongue and Collar. (Leather 1.8-2.0mm)
- Inner Lining: Abrasion Resistant, Moisture Wicking Textile.
- Toe Cap: Steel Toe Cap Resistant to 200J.
- Midsole: Textile Pierce Resistant Midsole – Min. 1100N.
- Sole Unit: Lightweight Dual Density PU/PU Soling System with Anti-static Properties, Shock Absorption, Heat Resistance to 120°C and SRC rated Slip Resistance.
- Footbed: Moistue Wicking, Breathable and Washable Footbed.