KEEN Ladies Targhee II Boot
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- External stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear retailers and/or shoe repair shops.