Vango Atlas 250 Sleeping Bag
The Atlas 250 sleeping bag, recommended for use by the Scout Association, is perfect for festival-goers or those taking their first step into the world of camping. This 2 season mummy-shaped sleeping bag, with its TOG rating of 8.5 and great quality fills, make it incredible value for money. The Atlas 250 is a great sleeping bag for a first-time adventurer, wherever you go.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight, while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Two-Way Zip - Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation
- Polair® Shell - Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair® Lining - Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock Insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing, while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Shaped Hood with Drawcord Closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention