KEEN Mens Anchorage Boots
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KEEN.Warm insulation rated to -32°C/-25°F
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- KEEN.Freeze rubber snow and ice grip
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Thermal heat-shield insoles captures warmth
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Thermal heat shield insoles
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: KEEN's signature insulation is extremely compressible and light for the foot warmth it provides, and it retains its insulating ability, even when damp.
- KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear retailers and/or shoe repair shops.