JOMA Mens Hispalis 2001 Black Gold Training Shoe
- High performance neutral training model for people looking for excellent cushioning, as it is intended for medium-long distance runners.
- With Drop 12 and a weight of 312 grs.
- The cut is made of custom nylon and welded TPU to remove seams. Its design consisting of the heel and central area prevents deformations.
- The insole is pre-molded EVA adjusted to the foot last and the form is made of natural 2 mm EVA sewn to the cut.
- The midsole is made of Full Dual Pulsor system consisting of double phylon in different densities that adds cushioning.
- It also incorporates a gel on the back that absorbs the impact and momentum of the stride.
- The sole is made of high quality rubber to withstand abrasion (DIN-70).